Dehumidifier – Large
[ 1 Day Hire €30 ] [ Weekly €90 ]
Prices Include VAT
Book now on: 026-42133
- This Dehumidifier is ideal for accelerating the drying time on building sites without causing cracking or distortion to the ‘wet’ processes, such as concrete floors and plastered walls.
- Mainly used on building sites by creating perfect conditions for ‘wet’ trades such as plastering, painting and wallpapering.
- This Dehumidifier is also suitable for quick drying after flooding.
- The moisture is condensed from the air and piped away or collected in a container.
- The dry air is heated with the energy recovered during the drying phase and returned to the room.
- Drainage of condensate from the machine is equally simple – either by connecting a hose to the drainage spout or leading it to a drain, or by placing a container under the spout.
- Extracts up to 30 litres / 24hrs.
- 110 volt and 240 volt available.
- The large wheels also make this a very maneuverable machine.
* IF UNSURE, PLEASE ASK FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE THIS ITEM
Note – At the time of hire the make and model of the equipment may differ from that shown above.