NO RISK Discovery Safety Boot – S3
- The boots have both a steel toe cap as well as a steel midsole.
- They also boast a double density PU sole, which means that you get the benefit of exceptional comfort on the inside of the shoe, along with an exterior that is strong and durable.
- The interior of the shoes also include Drilex lining which will take perspiration away from your feet, allowing for breathability and keeping them feeling fresh throughout a day’s work.
- The shoes also include the patented Clima Cork System, which is a layer in the boot sole to improve temperature regulation regardless of weather conditions.
- This system also has the benefit of letting the No Risk work boots conform to the unique shape of your foot.
- Available Sizes 6 – 13
- Product Code: 1065.00
- Colour: Black
- Made in Portugal
- Made from Nubuck leather for resistance to wear
- Certified to EN 345 S3 (see chart below)
If you work in an industrial or manufacturing environment or even on construction sites, these No Risk work boots are the exact type of protective gear you need. Many environments pose risks of accidents that could lead to severe injuries. The No Risk Armstrong S3 Safety Boot includes numerous features to protect your feet as you work, ensuring that you are protected against these instances at all times – all while maintaining a professional appearance.
What does S3 mean? The International Organisation for Standardisation provides the European standard for Safety footwear.The current one is ISO 20345:2004 previously BS EN 345-1:1993. Click here to download the codes applicable to European safety footwear: Chart of European Safety Standards for Safety Boots