DeWALT DCS690X2 54 volt Brushless Con Saw Kit
€1,400.00 "inc. Vat"
Out of stock
DeWALT DCS690X2 54 Volt Brushless Con Saw Kit comes with 2 x 9.0Ah Batteries, Charger and Disc
The amazing battery technology developed by DeWALT now allows cordless versions of tools we never previously thought possible. The DeWALT DCS690X2 Disc Cutter is another fantastic example of this as a tool requiring huge amounts of power. This saw is highly durable with features such as a sealed battery compartment, labyrinth style air intake, sealed trigger, and 5-position adjustable blade guard.
The concrete saw is easy to use with designs that help the operator, like the heavy load light that shows if the motor is being overloaded and a 270-degree mid-handle allowing you to hold the saw in vertical or horizontal cutting positions. The new 230 mm blades, available in metal or diamond, give a large 83 mm cut-depth when the blade guard is adjusted to the best angle to take advantage of this depending on the application. The handles are both ergonomically padded to add comfort and reduce vibration, allowing the longer constant use of the saw.
There is a standard hose attachment near the trigger allowing you to connect a water supply to feed the two-sided dust dampening system for wet cutting. With this saw, and the two blade types (diamond or metal), you can cut concrete, cast iron, rebar, steel and stainless steel, aluminium and other metals all with the reduced noise due to not having a loud petrol engine. This pack is supplied with two huge 9.0Ah XR FlexVolt batteries, which are backwards compatible with 18 Volt tools. When used with this tool they automatically switch to the high power 54 Volt 3.0 Amp-hour mode.
- Heavy load indicator light provides power and runtime feedback during demanding applications
- Dual-sided water feed system offers an OSHA Table 1 Compliant solution for dust management when cutting concrete
- High-performance brushless motor delivers Flexvolt cordless power for long runtime in demanding applications without the hassles of gas
- Beltless all-metal drivetrain for job site durability and efficiency. No belts to change, tension, and maintenance
- 5-position rotatable guard for approach angle selection, allowing for optimal visibility and accessibility when cutting in tight spaces
- Latched and sealed battery box for added protection in harsh job site conditions
- Tool Connect Tag-Ready for easy tool tracking (Tool Connect Tag sold separately)
- Front handle can be held in 3 positions for a secure hold in horizontal and vertical positions
- Voltage: 54 volt
- Battery Capacity: 9.0Ah
- No Load Speed: 6600 rpm
- Rotatable Guard: 5 Position
- Blade Diameter: 9″
- Depth of Cut: 3-1/4″
- Water Connection: Yes with value
- DCS690 – Cut-Off Saw
- 2 x 9.0Ah Batteries
- Fast Charger
- Cutting Wheel
- Diamond Cutting Wheel