Concrete Power Float (2 foot / 24″)
[ 1 Day Hire €50 ] [ Weekly €150 ]
Prices Include VAT
Book now on: 026-42133
- The 2 foot Power Float is ideal for using in smaller areas or using as a edging trowel.
- This Petrol Power Float is used to finish a concrete surface by making it smooth.
- A float is used after the surface has been made level using a screed. (Screeds are also available at Macroom Tool Hire & Sales)
- In addition to removing surface imperfections floating will compact the concrete as preparation for further steps.
- Power Floats are fitted with circular pans to help smooth the concrete before metal blades are rotated over the surface adjusting the tilt to achieve a hardened surface. (Pan & blades included)
* IF UNSURE, PLEASE ASK FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE THIS ITEM
Note – At the time of hire the make and model of the equipment may differ from that shown above.