Concrete Bull Float
[ 1 Day Hire €20 ] [ Weekly €60 ]
Prices Include VAT
Book now on: 026-42133
- A Bull Float should used immediately after screeding. This process should be finished before excess moisture or bleed-water appear on the surface.
- Very light and easy to manoeuvre.
- Use a bull float for hard to reach places.
- The purpose of bull floating concrete is to level ridges and fill voids left by the screeding operation.
- 4 foot wide aluminium float
- 6 foot long handles aluminium (Extra handles available on request and at no extra charge)
* IF UNSURE, PLEASE ASK FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE THIS ITEM
Note – At the time of hire the make and model of the equipment may differ from that shown above.