Tomcat Oregon Dealer Boot (Steel) – S1P
Wearers can enjoy the convenience of this slipon / slipoff boot which retains full safety features and is extremely comfortable.
- Steel toe-cap and midsole.
- Anti static dual density PU/PU outsole.
- Smooth full grain leather upper.
- Outer Material: Leather. Black smooth leather upper.
- Sole: rubber
- Stainless steel protective midsole.
- Breathable and moisture wicking lining.
- Dual density Activ-Step outsole.
- Pull on ankle loop.
- Lightweight and flexible outsole.
- Genuine KPL lining
- Generous wide fit.
- Colour: Black
- Style Number:TC310 Dealer
- Manufacturer: Tomcat
- Conforms to EN ISO 20345- S1P SRC (see chart below)
Safety shoes of the S1P type do not have their own safety class, but because they are used so frequently, they get a separate mention here. These safety shoes are all based on the S1 safety class with an anti-perforation sole as additional feature.
This means that S1P safety shoes have the following features:
- All basic features for safety shoes
- All extra features in safety class S1 (A+FO+E)
- SAFETY CLASS S2 (A + FO + E + WRU)