HUSQVARNA LC 347V – Walk Behind Lawnmower
- Self-propelled with Variable drive speed.
- Equipped with a wide, robust 18.5 inch/ 47cm composite deck.
- Easy-to-start, powerful Briggs & Stratton 650EXI series engine.
- Handle height adjustment – Singleposition handle height adjustment for improved user comfort.
- Central cutting height adjustment – Quick and easy adjustment of the grass cutting height. One lever effects the whole deck.
- Cutting Height 20 – 75 mm / 1 – 3 inch.
- AFTech is a unique design where the cutting deck, blade and chute produce optimum air flow. This means first-class results in all cutting modes. When collecting it helps fill the collector to the optimum level, so there is less emptying.
- AutoWalk 2 – The two-hand speed control makes it possible to shift between using right or left hand for the variable speed adjustment. This ensures ergonomic operation and also makes it easier to mow along hedges and around obstacles, as you can release the grip of one hand and the mower keeps running.
- Choose between collection, rear ejection.
- Foldable Handle for easy storage and transportation. When the handle is locked in the folded position, it is possible to horizontally lift and carry the mower by the handle.
- Water Hose Connections which facilitates cleaning of the cutting deck. Just attach the hose, turn on the water and start the engine.
- Down draft vents direct noise and dust downwards and away from the user, creating a more comfortable working environment
- 60 litre grass collection bag.
- Power 2.7kw @ 2900 rpm which we would average out at 5 to 6 horse power
- Bio Clip / Mulch Kit compatible: With this kit the grass is cut into small pieces that quickly decompose and return to the lawn as fertiliser, also making the lawn more drought resistant. The kit includes BioClip plug and blade at a cost of €34.00
- Product Code: 967 06 89-01