HUSQVARNA CHAINSAW 135 – 14″ Bar
Husqvarna 135 is a new lightweight and efficient homeowner saw ideal for those looking for a chainsaw that is exceptionally easy to start and manoeuvre. Featuring X-Torq® engine for lower fuel consumption and reduced emission levels. Equipped with fuel pump and Auto return stop switch for easier starting.
- X-Torq® Engine delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- LowVib® Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user’s arms and hands.
- Adjustable oil pump makes it easy to set the chain lubrication according to your needs.
- Smart Start® – The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
- Quick-release air filter – Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- Combined choke/stop control allow for easier starting and reduce the risk of engine flooding.
- Side-mounted chain tensioner makes chain adjustment quick and easy.
- Effective inertia-activated chain brake.
- Air Injection – Centrifugal air cleaning system for reduced wear and longer operating time between filter cleanings.
- Engine – 40.9cc
- Power output 1.5 kW
- Maximum power speed 9000 rpm
- Recommended Bar Length: 35-40 cm / 14″-16″
- Chain Speed at Max Power: 22.9 m/s / 75.13 fts
- Chain pitch: 3/8″ LP
- Chain gauge: 0.05 in
- Chain type: H37
- Weight 4.4 kgs/ 9.7 lbs
- Product Code: 966 76 18 02