Faster garden watering from a rainwater tank
- Suitable for a wide range of open-top rainwater tanks and those covered with safety lids
- Wall and tank attachments included for a range of rainwater tank locations
- Timer function with three settings for use with sprinklers and irrigation systems
- Powerful operation up to 25 metres, ideal for most gardens
- Strong flow and spray projection for hard-to-reach plants and light cleaning tasks
Natural garden care with rainwater – sustainable, easy, and quick for more enjoyable work
Good for the environment and better for plants – the cordless GardenPump 18 works easily with all styles of garden rainwater tanks and provides faster and more effective watering around the garden. Start by setting up the Battery Control Unit, which can be conveniently hooked right onto the tank or attached to the wall. Then simply submerge the Rainwater Pump in the tank. Next, attach a garden hose, up to 25 m long, and spray gun. This Rainwater Pump is perfect for natural and more enjoyable watering of flower beds and fruit and vegetables, or pots and planters. For perfectly green lawns, use this tool’s timer function and anti-siphoning connector with sprinkler and irrigation systems.