These Policies are effective from 15 March 2020.
1. Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in this website is provided by MACROOM TOOL HIRE & SALES. MACROOM TOOL HIRE & SALES will endeavour to keep the information on the website up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Our website may contain links to and references to other web sites, that we think may be of interest. These sites and businesses are independent from MACROOM TOOL HIRE & SALES and we have no responsibility or liability for or control over these sites. MACROOM TOOL HIRE & SALES are not responsible for the content or availability of other websites, actions of those parties, or any products or services they may offer. MACROOM TOOL HIRE & SALES assume no responsibility for and give no guarantees, undertakings or warranties concerning the accuracy, completeness or up to date nature of the information provided on the other websites and do not accept any liability whatsoever arising from any errors or omissions. In no event will MACROOM TOOL HIRE & SALES be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of profits, data, markets or production arising out of, or in connection with, the use of other websites. Using website links is at the risk of the user and you shall not make any claim against MACROOM TOOL HIRE & SALES arising out of your use of linked sites.
The inclusion of links from our website to other web sites does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within these websites.
Users of this site must comply with all applicable laws. Persons in jurisdictions may not use the website where access to or use of the site or any part of it may be illegal or prohibited.
You may access and browse the website only using commercially available, SSL enabled Web browser software.
MACROOM TOOL HIRE & SALES are not obliged to link to websites recommended by you and we may remove from the site and our database any website links at our sole discretion.
If a business would like their website link to be removed from our site, this can be done by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Copyright and Intellectual Property
The design of this website, its graphics, text, the arrangement and selection thereof, and all software and compilations of software, source codes, and all other components of or material comprised in or on this website are the copyright of MACROOM TOOL HIRE & SALES or their designers and content and technology providers. All Rights Reserved.
You may not download copy or print any of the pages of this website except for your own personal use, and provided you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices. No copying or distribution for any business or commercial use is allowed. No manipulation of the content of this website is permitted. You will not attempt to disassemble, reverse engineer or modify any of the software, coding or information comprised in the website;
This policy relates to MACROOM TOOL HIRE & SALES privacy practices in connection with this website.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Any personal data volunteered through this web site will be treated in accordance with Data Protection legislation.
When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic and that communications comply with the relevant legal requirements.
These Terms and Conditions and all related matters are governed and interpreted in accordance with Irish law, and you consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
3.1 What information do we collect about you?
We may collect the following information about you:
- Name, date of birth and gender;
- Phone and e-mail details;
- Billing and delivery postal address;
- Payment details;
- User name and password;
- Complaints records;
- Where you place an order or shop with us;
- Time and date of purchase in store, online, by email or by phone;
- Time and date of Website access;
- Communication and shopping preferences;
- Browsing and shopping activities;
- Transactional information;
- HTTP code;
- Bytes served;
- Social media handle and information made available according to your social media account settings;
- To provide location-based services we and our trusted partners may collect and use precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of your computer or device through GPS, Bluetooth and your IP address.
3.2 When do we collect this information about you?
We may collect information about you when you:
- Visit the Website, and other sites accessible from the Website;
- Purchase products or services on the Website, by email, by phone or in shop;
- Take part in promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires;
- Contact our Customer Service department for any reason;
- Use our social media channels;
- Access the Website from your phone;
- In store – footage of you may be recorded on our CCTV systems
MACROOM TOOL HIRE & SALES is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user submits their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
MACROOM TOOL HIRE & SALES does not provide your personal information to third parties, unless we are required by law to do so.
If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at email@example.com.
This web site uses ‘cookies’. ‘Cookies’ are small text files that may be stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information, but enable us to store your preference information between visits.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Technical details in connection with visits to this website are logged in the website log files for statistical purposes. No information is collected that could be used by us to identify website visitors. The technical details logged may include the following items:
- The top level domain name used (e.g. ‘.ie’, ‘.com’)
- The IP address of the computer from which you access the website.
- The date and time each computer accesses the website
- The previous website address from which the visitor reached us, including any search terms used
- The type and version of web browser used to access the website
- Keywords used in search engines to find our website
3.5 Additional Information Collected
MACROOM TOOL HIRE & SALES will make no attempt to identify individual visitors, or to associate the technical details listed above with any individual. The technical information will be used only by MACROOM TOOL HIRE & SALES and only for statistical and other administrative purposes.
We will not sell your personally identifiable information – including your name, address, e-mail address, or credit card information to any third party.
We do not currently display third party adverts on our Website and, even if we did, we would not support sharing your personally identifiable information with any third-party advertiser.
3.6 Social Media Widgets
When you sign up for our newsletter we collect your email address. Your email is used for Newsletter distribution, to respond to queries submitted and to notify you about important changes to this policy, changes on our website, or information that you may find useful – If you would rather not receive this information, you may unsubscribe on the email or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you use our blog on this website, you should be aware that any personal information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these blogs.
4. What rights do I have?
- You can ask us for a copy of the personal information we hold.
- You can ask us about how we collect, share and use your personal information.
- You can update and correct your personal details, or to ask us to update and correct your personal details.
- You can change your mind wherever you give us your consent, such as for direct marketing. However, please note that any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent will remain valid.
- You have the right to restrict or object to us using your personal information or using automated decision making, if we are doing so.
- In certain circumstances, you may ask us to delete your personal information.
- You have a right to moving your information (your right to Portability). Where possible we can share a digital copy of your information directly with you or another organisation. When you contact us to ask about your information, we may ask you to identify yourself. This is to help protect your information. We generally do not charge you when you contact us to ask about your information.
You can exercise any of these rights by submitting a request to our office in writing by email or post using the details outlined below.
5. How can I access my information?
To submit a request for the information we store about you please send us an email or letter detailing your request. For this purpose, you will need to provide the following documents:
- A completed access request form that we will send to you;
- A copy of your passport or national ID, so that we can verify your identity;
- A signed authority from any third party whose data you are requesting on their behalf.
We want to make sure that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up to date. If any of the details are incorrect, please let us know and we will update them.
Our email is email@example.com
Our registered address is:
Lower Codrum, Macroom Co. Cork
6. Contact Us