Safety, Hire & Guidelines:
- Business Hours are 8.30am – 5:30pm Monday-Friday & Saturday 8:30am – 1pm
- All equipment is hired subject to our general terms and conditions of hire
- All Prices include 23% V.A.T.
- Transport charges are extra and are based on distance travelled.
- Proof of Insurance required on some items.
- We demonstrate equipment to you – if you want.
- We have large stocks of all popular equipment.
- We test and check every item of equipment for safety and functionality after every hire.
- We have a large stock of quality consumables for use with our equipment: abrasives, drill bits safety wear, diamond blades etc.
Hire Made Easy
- Deposit: A deposit is required and can be paid in cash, by credit or laser card, or EFT.
- Identity: In order to hire from us you will need an official photo I.D. such as a driver’s license or passport.
You will also need a recently paid utility bill or bank statement to verify your address.
- Hire Charges: Hire charges operate per day/week or Weekend Rates (Friday 4 pm to Monday 9 am).
- Weekend Hire: Items hired from Friday evening until monday morning are charged at 1 day hire full list price, special offers do not apply. Please call for Bank Holiday rates
- Reserve equipment: You can book as early as you can, especially for the busy summer and bank holiday periods.
Why hire makes sense:
- Free advice: We will listen and advise you for free. Tell us what you are doing; we have 25 years of experience and the knowledge to share.
- Operating and safety instructions: Detailed instructions available from staff.
- Flexibility: You can hire by the day, week or weekend. Delivery service for larger items.
- You get to use top quality commercial-grade equipment for a fraction of their cost
- Save working time: The right tool for the right job means less valuable time wasted.
- No need to buy, store or maintain a machine: hire it when you need it.
- Don’t tie up your cash buying machines
Recommendations from Macroom Tool Hire & Sales:
- If you’re thinking about buying something new, why not try it before you buy it at Macroom Tool Hire & Sales. If you like it we will be happy to sell you the ‘hired’ product.
- Before you ‘hire’ make sure you have a fairly good idea of how long your task will take. We at Macroom Tool Hire & Sales offer excellent long term and weekend hire rates.
- Most DIY and home projects are one-offs, so why go to the expense of long term tools for short term projects? Hiring is always more cost effective.
- Think of Macroom Tool Hire & Sales as a huge ‘warehouse’ filled with all types of useful tools and equipment available for you to use.
Macroom Tool Hire & Sales have an extensive range of Personal Protection Equipment for sale:
If you cannot find what you want, please call our depot. Macroom Tool Hire & Sales are totally committed to the health and safety of our customers and staff. All hire equipment is inspected and performance tested before every hire to ensure it operates safely and within its design capability.
WARNING: Do not use equipment unless you have been instructed in its safe and proper use. Macroom Tool Hire & Sales will not be responsible for any injury or damage arising from the improper use of equipment.
Sales: Everything we hire we sell. Hire: Everything we own we hire.
Repairs: Everything we hire and sell or if it belongs to you, we will fix and maintain
Do you want a Macroom Tool Hire & Sales Account?
- Monthly Billing
- Monthly Statements
- Emailed Plantlists
- Account Management
Contact our office now 026-42133 or download an application form below.
Macroom Tool Hire & Sales is a limited company.
Registered Company No. 365387
Registered office: Codrum Industrial Estate, Macroom, Co. Cork, P12 CF24, Ireland,