Husqvarna – K760 Consaw 12″
Comes with a free Diamond Blade
- Engine: Air Cooled 2 Stroke
- Displacement: 74cc
- Power: 3.7kW
- Maximum Blade Capacity: 300m / 12″
- Maximum Cutting Depth: 100mm
- Weight: 9.3kg
- Equipped with the new generation Active Air Filtration™; one of the market’s most efficient centrifugal air cleaning systems and SmartCarb™
- A built-in automatic filter compensation and a highly efficient vibration dampening system.
- The K 760 is outfitted with an X-Torq® engine that reduces emissions up to 75% and lowers fuel consumption by 20%.
- Other important features include DuraStarter™, a dust-sealed starter that boosts reliability and product life.
- The K 760 is ideal for cutting concrete and stone in alterations, renovations and new construction. It is also perfect for cutting smaller holes and adjusting window and door openings, as well as some pipe, asphalt and metal cutting. It’s also ideal for cutting of curbstones, pavers and asphalt in landscaping and roadwork.
New Active Air Filtration™ – A unique air filtration system consisting of three separate filters that increase the service life of the engine and reduces downtime and service costs. One of the most efficient systems on the market, delivering operational times (for dry cutting) of up to one year, with no filter service required.
DEX – Dex is a dust management system for wet and dry cutting. Most of our other power cutters have a water saving wet cutting kit, which efficiently binds dust with less water usage and slurry, compared to traditional wet cutting.
X-Torq™ – A unique engine technology that increases power and reduces fuel consumption by up to 20 % and exhaust emissions by up to 75 %. The secret behind this unique engine technology is that it uses dual flushing ducts: one for clean air and one for the fuel and air mixture.
DuraStarter™ – DuraStarter™ is a patented, dust-sealed starter attachment, where the return spring and the pulley bearing are sealed. This makes the starter virtually maintenance free, giving a further boost to the reliability of our cutters.