HUSQVARNA 365 – 18″ CHAINSAW
- X-Torq® Engine delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- LowVib® Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user’s arms and hands.
- Adjustable oil pump makes it easy to set the chain lubrication according to your needs.
- Quick-release air filter – Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- Smart Start – The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
- Combined choke/stop control allow for easier starting and reduce the risk of engine flooding.
- Side-mounted chain tensioner makes chain adjustment quick and easy.
- Engine – 70.7cc
- Power output 3.6 kW
- Maximum power speed 10200 rpm
- Recommended bar length: 38-61 cm or 15″ – 24″
- Chain speed at max power: 20.7 m/s
- Chain Pitch: 3/8″
- Weight 6.4kgs/ 14.11 lbs
- Product Code: 966 42 83-20
DOWNLOAD DATA SHEET – HUSQVARNA 365 CHAINSAW
Husqvarna 365 is a saw for typical professional use. It has been developed in close cooperation with professional users working in the most demanding conditions. The low weight and high power are combined with a rugged engine, making this saw exceptionally versatile and suited for a wide variety of applications. The X-TORQ engine gives you a much more environtment friendly saw with radically lower exhaust emission level and fuel consumption.